Limiting beliefs cause us to
- Feel as though we’ve hit a ceiling we can’t get beyond
- See things as stuck, with no options and think that we have to accept life as it is
- Make us compare ourselves – “I couldn’t be that good,” or “I couldn’t do that better.”
- Say things like, “I could never be/have what I want to be/have.”
- Think, “I wish I could do that,” with an implied, “But I know I can’t.”
- Make us feel that our path is blocked, no matter how hard we try, we never get past that certain point
- Think about regrets and doubts about ourselves
- Cause us to feel that there must be more to life, but not know what it is
- Make us think our choices are limited or non-existent
- Make us feel low or depressed, stressed or anxious and may even lead to physical illness
- Think that we can’t have what we want
Which ones resonate with you? To explore limiting beliefs in more detail, root out your own and then elimintae them using a powerful, yet simple technique, download my e-manual, ‘What’s limiting you? You might be surprised to find out!’ click here to get your free copy.
Once you’ve removed a limiting belief, you can remove another, seeing them fall like a house of cards. The e-manual also contains quick and easy techniques to stay in a positive ‘flow’.
Let me know how you get on!